Monday, May 19, 2014

Post-Grad Life

So, I have been out of college for two weeks now... and I gotta tell ya, I can't tell if it's the epitome of bliss or boredom. 

So far, my days have primarily consisted of binge netflix and hulu plus watching. I have officially caught up on all my shows, including Revenge, Game of Thrones, New Girl, Parks and Rec, SNL, The Mindy Project and even shows that I fell way behind on, like Once Upon a Time and The Big Bang Theory. But I also started a brand new show after the insistence of one of my college professors... and I'm so glad I did! HOLY SCANDAL. What is this show and how have I not been watching this since its first episode?! If you haven't been watching this show, don't make the same mistake as me and keep putting it off... watch it. Tis a gem.




Other post-grad activities have included starting a serving job at BWW, catching up with friends, seeing Godzilla in 3D (don't waste your money... it's slow and not worth the insane movie theatre prices), laying in bed all day and pretending I am going to read the Game of Thrones books but then just turning on more Scandal, making homemade mac and cheese, doing hair and makeup for high school prom goers,  finding an apartment in Louisville, eating popcorn and kit kats while watching more Scandal, playing frisbee with my big dork of a puppy Clark, constant naps, and even the occasional shower.

Did I mention that while I am writing this I am watching Scandal? And holy heck is it great.

Welp, hopefully post-grad life will pick up here in a bit. Soon I start nannying, actually serving, and rehearsals for The Tempest. For now, I am just going to enjoy these days of pajamas, netflix, and naps whether they are bliss or boredom... because I know they are going to end oh-so-soon. 

Here's to the summer and the adventures to come! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment