Friday, May 16, 2014

Welp, it's been a while...

Hey friends.

So, it has been a while since my last post. I had planned to just keep the blog up while I was in Ireland, but the world has so much more to explore and observe! So, here we go! Round 2!

Quite a lot has happened since I was in Ireland/my last post. I traveled all across Europe... from different parts of Ireland, to Scotland (Edinburgh and the Highlands!), Prague, Auschwitz/Poland, Budapest, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Valencia, London, and even Liverpool. Whew. It was awesome. I have so. many. stories. from these adventures, and will have many things to post about during my more inactive travels.

After my jaunt across Europe, I returned to the States and finished school at Concordia College in Moorhead, MN. I graduated two weeks ago with my degrees in Theatre Art and English Literature. I am currently living with my parents in a suburb of the Twin Cities and will be acting in a show this summer in Hopkins, MN.

Next, my travels will take me to Louisville, KY in August to work at the Actors Theatre of Louisville, a Tony-Award Winning (awesome) theatre company! I will be there for nine months (through next April) working as their Marketing and Public Relations Intern.

Needless to say, I have many adventures to tell you about and many adventures that are forthcoming that I can't wait to both experience and tell you about!

It's been a bit of a break from blogging, but adventures never stop happening. :)

Never stop exploring, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment