Thursday, January 17, 2013

Irish Observation of the Day #3

Irish Observation of the Day #3 - DVDs are significantly cheaper.

This was one Sara and I just happened to discover by stopping at Dunnes (one of our favorite stores... sort of like a mini Super Target...) and glancing over the DVDs they had in stock. And then I noticed when they were advertising commercials on tv for DVDs on New Release.

But they are significantly cheaper. Like, New Releases, which normally run right around $20 in the US run somewhere in the range of 10 to 12 euros... or 13 to 16ish dollars. 

For example, I bought The Dark Knight Rises for 10 euros, or right around 13 US dollars. It runs for $15 dollars on Amazon.

So I saved two dollars! Yay! 

(And, as an added bonus, I now get to watch Christian Bale as Batman whenever I wish... aka one of the most attractive men on earth. Especially as Batman/Bruce Wayne.... don't even get me started on my never ending love for him... that could be another whole blog.)

Don't you dare try to tell me that's not one of the most attractive faces you have ever seen.

Therefore, Alex Beaulieu, you would love it here. Not necessarily for Christian Bale, but because of the cheap DVDs that you love even more than I do. :)

Strange observation about Ireland.... but one I figured was interesting enough to share!


1 comment: